Sengoku Basara!Roleplay
Welcome to Basara!Roleplay Forum.You can Register if you are a Guest,and Login if you are User in this Forum
Sengoku Basara!Roleplay
Welcome to Basara!Roleplay Forum.You can Register if you are a Guest,and Login if you are User in this Forum
Sengoku Basara!Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sengoku Basara!Roleplay

Welcome to Sengoku Basara!Roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tiger Of Fire VS One Eyed Dragon(Stack Card Battle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Master
Nobunaga Oda(Founder)
Nobunaga Oda(Founder)
Master

Jumlah posting : 19
Tokens : 0

Tiger Of Fire VS One Eyed Dragon(Stack Card Battle) Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Of Fire VS One Eyed Dragon(Stack Card Battle)   Tiger Of Fire VS One Eyed Dragon(Stack Card Battle) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:17 am

Yukimura Sanada,nice to meet ya again.I want to battle some poor tiger and fight them.Masamune Date....Are you the person who kill Lord Shingen?No.But i have a revenge to Takeda's Clan.No more eating,Yukimura.You know,right?Lord Ieyasu are the person that killed your Shingen.What...I will kill you,and then kill your Ieyasu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So..You hear the intro.Great sound,huh?Maybe you can continue battle it at Stages.This is an event.You have to find 10 pict of Yukimura Sanada or Masamune Date,and then edit them into a Signature or Avatar or whatever.Or you can show your original art work to Tiger Of Fire or One Eyed Dragon.You have to choose the user you want,Yukimura Sanada or One Eyed Dragon.If there was many vote for 1 user,that user will win.

Format:

Code:
Username:
Which do you vote?:#Yukimura Sanada,Masamune Date#
[PICTURE]

If you complete this Event,you will see what you get.

PLEASE DONT SEND YOUR ARTWORK INTO THIS EVENT
Back to top Go down
https://basararoleplay.board-directory.net
Eastern Savior

Eastern Savior

Jumlah posting : 14
Tokens : 0

Tiger Of Fire VS One Eyed Dragon(Stack Card Battle) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiger Of Fire VS One Eyed Dragon(Stack Card Battle)   Tiger Of Fire VS One Eyed Dragon(Stack Card Battle) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:25 am

Huum..The One Eyed Dragon is my partner...So!!!Ok,i will PM
Back to top Go down

Tiger Of Fire VS One Eyed Dragon(Stack Card Battle)
Page 1 of 1